Home / Starchild Escapes Arranged Marriage / Starchild Escapes Arranged Marriage – Chapter 444

Starchild Escapes Arranged Marriage – Chapter 444

Translator: WuWang

Editor: Luiswu

5/5, 2/2

Chapter 444: Alpha’s Counterattack

Is she Cyber Elf Alpha?

She is the strongest opponent on the Starry Sky Chessboard?

Yun Xi looked at the little girl in disbelief.

Anyway he looked at her, she looked even younger than him. Can such a little girl also join the game on the Starry Sky Chessboard?

“Cloud… A Cloud in the Sky…”

“You are close… and distant…”

As Alpha stood on her toes, one circle of light after another circle appeared and rippled around her body.

Her small bare feet emitted an unknown frozen white light.

At the same time, the quantum crystallizations behind her emitted clear sounds of resonance, transmitting the infinite computing power to her as her back support.

Mission: Defeat the opponent.

The name of the opponent: A Cloud in the Sky.

Weakness: none, no known model exists.

Just like the endless sky, he is a new chess player whose style has never been recorded. The correct rate of his moves is over 95%.

Code name: Cyber Elf Alpha.

The only cyber god in the endless god’s domains, who holds the highest computing power throughout history.

The maximum computing power: 3000 times more than any common legend ranked being.

Yes, it was 3000 times but not just 2000 times. Her actual performance was even stronger than the highest theoretical value.

The Solar Wing Arrays provided extra energy for the Planet Computers, so they could even run in overclock mode.

Everything was for this “battle”.

With the help of the 3000 times legend raked computing power, Alpha’s correct rate hardly increased from 91% to 92%.

92% was still inferior to 95%.

The gap of 3% blocked her road of victory like a natural moat.

“Reboot the calculator program…” As the first “life” who came to the Starry Sky Chessboard with her true body, Alpha was drunk with the fantastic world of infinite star lights. Her small hand lightly picked up a chess piece and put it onto the complicated star map.

Finally, she clearly felt that her computing power broke a new threshold again. Finally, their winning rate became the same.

“Cyber Elf Alpha” vs “A Cloud in the Sky”.

Winning rate: Fifty/fifty!

“This move…” From her move, Yun Xi clearly felt that Alpha was totally different now.

It was an aura that couldn’t be described by using any words. After entering the Starry Sky Chessboard with her true body, her first move instantly changed the orbits of stars on the star map.

It wasn’t the best option, neither the worst, however, it made the situation on the chessboard become more complicated.

Comparatively, Alpha’s chess pieces were “revived” again. From countless instant changes, she precisely put her chess piece on the place where it could bring her “new life”, but also, in order to find it, the requirement of computing power was extremely high.

So far, it could be called a “god move”, because it totally disorganized the situation on the chessboard again.

This was the road of victory Alpha chose for herself.

At the very least, in her view, it was right, a necessary move to reverse the situation of the game.

“If so…” Yun Xi hesitated, then put his chess piece onto an insignificant place.

The quantum crystallizations behind Alpha lighted up one by one, instantly, they had built over ten thousand mathematical models for Alpha.

Because Yun Xi’s move didn’t fit any formalized series of moves, Alpha had to build mathematical models for his every move from zero, so that she could predict his next move and the changes on the star map.

This time, over 100 Planet Computers judged that Yun Xi’s move was meaningless. At the least, it wouldn’t cause any change on the chessboard.

If so, it’s my turn now.

It’s time to strike back!

How terrible Alpha’s move would be after releasing 100% of her computing power?

Her every move was attacking. At first glance, she was copying Orfina’s style, but essentially, it was distinctly different.

Orfina’s style was “because I want to attack, so I attack”, sometimes, in order to eat her opponent’s chess piece, she didn’t mind sacrificing her own chess pieces.

Alpha’s style was “because I want to win, so I attack”, her every move was the result of endless calculations, so she wouldn’t make any mistake.

Even though it seemed that she was only a step away from being defeated, her terrible computing power could still let her find the only chance to keep from endless despair.

Don’t make any mistake and do her best to find her opponent’s mistake, then overwhelm her opponent using her crushing computing power. On the chessboard, Alpha’s attack was more fierce than any wild beast, which was totally in opposition to her appearance.

“Whoa… her attack is powerful…”

Even Yun Xi had to praise her attack. At any rate, her attack was the most fierce he had ever seen.

“Pa!”

“Pa!”

“Pa!”

“Pa!”

After 30 rounds, the light of victory flashed in Alpha’s eyes.

Current probability of winning: 72%; probability of being defeated: 28%.

I have reversed the situation!

My counterattack plan went rather well!

I have successfully suppressed his chess pieces on the left corner and the right half part on the chessboard, I have divided his chess pieces into two unrelated parts.

His only advantage was tengen. I haven’t eaten his chess piece on tengen.

However, it doesn’t matter.

I can win. According to this trend, I can defeat him!

He already has nowhere to flee!

 

 

Click Below to Check Out the Ebooks!

Bundle, Book 6 (from c392 to c462) 

If you have found any mistakes in the translation, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.

Check Also

Starchild Escapes Arranged Marriage – Chapter 465

Translator: WuWang Editor: Luiswu PS1: Book7 is also purchasable on Amazon now. Click here . Sorry …

%d bloggers like this:

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: